Friday, June 25, 2010

Getting Focused

Lately, it seems as if my creative energies have been all over the place. I'm halfway through two different books on Heathenry, writing a three volume roleplaying game rules set, putting together an entire set of courses for an online/FTF school I'm setting up, considering starting two part-time businesses (three including the school), maintaining three blogs and three websites, plus the usual job, family, and tribal obligations.

Yikes!

I'm going to be prioritizing these initiatives, evaluating whether or not they're worth the (relatively heavy, most of them) investment in time and energy, and hopefully trimming some of the excess and focusing in on the more important stuff. Hopefully this means I'll have some concrete announcements about things coming up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment